Today, Go Behavioral provides individualized Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) programs and services to children and families across Fresno, California, Arizona, and Central Florida. Our programs are designed to teach children the critical skills to lead productive and happy lives. We also offer a full range of services, including training, tools, and coordinated care to guide Autism families through their journey.
At Go Behavioral, we are committed to guiding your child toward their full potential while supporting your family as you embark on this adventure. Applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy As collaborators in your child’s development, we will strive to:
· Provide clear, easy-to-understand information so you can make better choices.
· Meet your child where they are, recognize their unique gifts, and provide a personalized path to progress.
· Support every member of your family who is central to your child’s development.
· Establish practical, realistic goals that lead to real progress and hope; at Go Behavioral, we design every activity for children on the autism spectrum or with other developmental disabilities.
· Bring together the resources, services, programs, and expertise your family needs to thrive.
· Collaborate with you, encourage you, and celebrate every victory with you.
You play a vital role in the success of your child’s ABA therapy. At Go Behavioral, we encourage your active involvement and commitment. As a Go Behavioral client, we ask that you:
· Be hopeful and realistic about the journey ahead.
· Ask for help when you need it and share your concerns with us.
· Be willing to learn and try new tools and techniques with your child.
· Give therapy a chance and stick with it even when results aren’t immediate.
· Consistently show up to scheduled therapy sessions. In-home services provide many opportunities for parents to learn how to reinforce Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) interventions and implement your child’s programs.
· Alert us ahead of time when you can’t make a session so we can reschedule.
· Communicate with your therapist and team regularly.
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) professionals are dedicated to improving the lives of individuals by making changes in environmental conditions, supported by data, resulting in socially meaningful improvements.
Our experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs), & ABA Therapists/ Registered Behavior Technician (RBTs) will help your child to improve social, communication, and learning skills.
8605 Santa Monica, Blvd #78110, West Hollywood, California 90069
New inquiries (888) 988-0520
Administration: (530) 548-5144
Fax: (559) 533-1911
1444 Fulton Street, Fresno, California 93721, United States
New inquiries (559) 533-1910
Administration (559) 552-1755
1317 Edgewater Dr #535 Orlando FL 32804
New inquiries (888) 988-0520
Administration: (530) 548-514
with early intervention, our goal is to understand your child's strengths and difficulties so that we can help them make meaningful, long-term changes in their lives. Our ABA Therapists work with teens one-on-one to help them learn to make friends, manage their emotions, communicate better, and more.
Go Behavioral LLC is an Approved Continuing Education (ACE) provider for the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).