Today, Go Behavioral provides individualized Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) programs and services to children and families across Fresno, California, Arizona and Central Florida. Our programs are designed to teach the critical skills children need to lead productive and happy lives. We also offer a full range of services including training, tools and coordinated care to guide Autism families through their journey.
At Go Behavioral, we are committed to guiding your child toward his or her full potential while supporting your family as you embark on this adventure. Applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy As collaborators in your child’s development, we will strive to:
· Provide clear, easy-to-understand information so you can make better choices.
· Meet your child where he or she is, recognize your child’s unique gifts, and provide a personalized path to progress.
· Support every member of your family who is central to your child’s development.
· Establish practical, realistic goals that lead to real progress and hope, At Go Behavioral, we design every activity for children on the autism spectrum or with other developmental disabilities .
· Bring together the resources, services, programs, and expertise your family needs to thrive.
· Collaborate with you, encourage you, and celebrate every victory with you.
You play a vital role in the success of your child’s ABA therapy. At Go Behavioral, we encourage your active involvement and commitment. As a Go Behavioral client, we ask that you:
· Be hopeful and realistic about the journey ahead.
· Ask for help when you need it and share your concerns with us.
· Be willing to learn and try new tools and techniques with your child.
· Give therapy a chance and stick with it even when results aren’t immediate.
· Consistently show up to scheduled therapy sessions. In-home services provide many opportunities for parents to learn how to reinforce Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) interventions and implement your child’s programs.
· Alert us ahead of time when you can’t make a session so we can reschedule.
· Communicate with your therapist and team regularly.
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) professionals are dedicated to improving the lives of individuals by making changes in environmental conditions, supported by data, resulting in socially meaningful improvements. Our experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) will help your child to improve social, communication, and learning skills.
Go Behavioral LLC is an Approved Continuing Education (ACE) provider for the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).